We understand the challenges of managing a corporate retirement plan and know that keeping up with recordkeeping, administration and investment selections can be a daunting task.
That’s why we work to make monitoring your plan a simple process, optimizing your time and helping you make informed decisions. We also work to ensure your plan operates within the guidelines of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
Our services include:
- Review of fees for recordkeeping and investment management for compliance with agreements and applicable laws and reasonableness
- Evaluation of service agreements and contracts for conflicts with fiduciary standards of care
- Investment policy statement review and ongoing monitoring
- Selection and monitoring of appropriate investment choices, including the Qualified Default Investment Alternative
- Participant education and delivery
- Review and development of policies for best execution, soft dollars and proxy voting